The Companies may require visitors of our web site ("the Customers") to provide the Personal Data in the course of their browsing of our web site; or through our web site, inquiring, subscribing and/or submitting applications for any information, services, products, schemes or registration of memberships operated, supplied and provided by the Companies. Personal Data may also be collected on-line from our Customers without his or her awareness through the use of various technical operations.
The Personal Data collected or to be collected by the Companies may be used for the following purposes: -
- facilitating the provisions of services/products by the Companies including but not limited to the estate agency, on-line shopping, e-commerce or any other related services/products to the Customers;
- sending or e-mailing to the Customers direct marketing and promotional materials of a diverse range of services/products provided/supplied by the Companies from time to time. The Customers may write to our Data Protection Officer if they do not wish to receive such materials from the Companies;
- identifying the winners’ or Customers’ identity when collecting the winning prizes or free gifts from the Companies;
- compiling aggregate statistics about the Customers registering with the Companies;
- observing and complying with legal and regulatory requirements or orders of competent authorities in HKSAR or other jurisdiction.
The Personal Data collected and held by the Companies may be provided to third parties including but not limited to the contractors and agents of the Companies; the Companies advertisers; and the parties who are under a duty of confidentiality to the Companies.
While the Companies shall use our best endeavors to ensure that the Personal Data collected by the Companies will be securely kept in our storage system with only authorized personnel be allowed to gain access to such Personal Data, given the open and global nature of the on-line service, the Companies may not be able to protect and secure such Personal Data from any deliberate third party interference. It will be outside the ambit of policy of the Companies on privacy of Personal Data while the Customers activate any link and access to web sites operated by other third party.
The Companies reserves the right at any time to amend this statement. Request for access and correction of Personal Data or for information in relation to the Companies policy and practice on privacy of personal data should be addressed in writing to: Data Protection Officer, Metro Winner Limited, 18/F., One Grand Tower, 636 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon.